Something delicious and healthyish for anytime of day.
1. Start the day with an actual (quick, delicious, on-the-go) breakfast.
Make a muffin tin of 100-calorie cheese, vegetable, and egg cups and grab a couple each morning as you head out. Or, throw together a strawberry, banana, and peanut butter quesadilla. Get more hearty, portable breakfasts here.
2. Make roasted chickpeas for a hearty mid-morning snack that’ll actually hold you till lunch.
Make a batch of these super satisfying and savory roasted chickpeas ahead of time and crunch away at them all week.
3. Only have time for fast food? Just do a little research ahead of time to pick something healthyish.
Hey, sometimes you gotta, so here are a few healthier options:
* Panera Roasted Turkey and Avocado BLT on sourdough
* Chipotle Burrito Bowl with steak, black beans, fajita veggies, and cheese
* Chick-Fil-A Grilled Chicken Cool Wrap
Find more takeout options that are a bit healthier here.
4. Pack a protein-filled snack you’ll look forward to eating during that mid-afternoon energy dip.
5. Skip the takeout and make this low-carb, highly delicious crispy peanut tofu and cauliflower rice stir-fry.
This recipe makes two servings; perfect for the next day’s lunch!
6. Make a banana ice cream sundae for the perfect after-dinner treat.
Make a banana ice cream sundae with just frozen bananas, cinnamon, vanilla extract, and baking soda. Top it with coconut flakes, dark chocolate chips, or some nut butter.
7. Mix yourself a cocktail that’s a little lighter in added sugar.
Make a paloma with tequila, club soda, a 1/4 cup of grapefruit juice, lime juice, and a bit of sugar. Get the recipe and check out other healthier booze drinks here.