Ready to get toned up?
1. First, we’ll start with some split squats to tone up your glutes and quads!
Place the top of your right foot on the seat of the chair, and come into a lunge with your left leg. Repeat on the other side.
2. Then we’ll move along to your arms! Work those triceps by doing a few dips.
Grabbing on to the edge of the chair’s seat, bring your elbows to a 90 degree angle as you lower down.
3. Feel the burn yet? Great! Because now it’s time to tone up your core with some knee tucks!
Come into a plank position with your feet on the seat of the chair. Then, alternate legs as you bring your knees in towards your chest.
4. You did it! Now let’s get back to that booty and do a few glute bridges!
Place your feet on the middle of the chair seat and active your gluteus muscles in order to raise your bottom off the floor.
5. Back to your core! Tighten up your tummy with these alternative scissor kicks.
Sit on the chair and lean back slightly, holding the sides of the seat for support. Then, extend both legs and alternate as you cross one leg over the other.
6. Let’s work on your lower body with alternating standing leg raises! Your booty is going to be so happy after this.
Holding on to the back of your chair for support, active your gluteus muscles and kick back with your right leg. Repeat on the left side.
7. To finish off, let’s get your heart beating even more with a cardio move! These step-ups with surely get your blood pumping.
Carefully step into the center of the chair’s seat with your right leg, and then bring your left knee into your chest. Repeat on the other side.